Amazon is planning to install high-tech video cameras in all of the delivery vehicles with an aim of monitor the drivers’ behaviors when they go to deliver packages. Netradyne will be providing the hardware and software, which is a California company helping Driveri, which also makes use of cameras and artificial intelligence for the analysis of a driver.
- NoCap is an interactive “Fortune Teller”
- “I Need Bands” is a new track from Guapdad 4000
- BEATKING, 2 Chainz, and Moneybagg Yo release “Pop Music” video
- Shenseea and Megan Thee Stallion show out in “Lick” visual
- Popcaan and Skillibeng collaborate on “Pree”
- The Queens cast shares a new video for “Prepárate”
- Check out FKA Twigs’ mixtape ‘CAPRISONGS’
- “Cold December” is Rod Wave’s return.