On January 28th, the stock trading app Robinhood became a subject of class-action lawsuit, following accusations of trade restrictions by users. The suit was filed by the Southern District of New York and Robinhood is accused of “purposefully, willfully and knowingly removed the stock ‘GME’ [GameStop] from its trading platform in the midst of an unprecedented stock rise thereby deprived retail investors of the ability to invest in the open-market and manipulating the open-market.” As a result users could not purchase AMC, GameStop and BlackBerry stocks.
- NoCap is an interactive “Fortune Teller”
- “I Need Bands” is a new track from Guapdad 4000
- BEATKING, 2 Chainz, and Moneybagg Yo release “Pop Music” video
- Shenseea and Megan Thee Stallion show out in “Lick” visual
- Popcaan and Skillibeng collaborate on “Pree”
- The Queens cast shares a new video for “Prepárate”
- Check out FKA Twigs’ mixtape ‘CAPRISONGS’
- “Cold December” is Rod Wave’s return.