Recently, JAY-Z had established a $10 million directed towards investing in cannabis companies owned by minority groups. The rap star also launched a cannabis brand of his own and explained how he was enabling Black ownership in this industry that seems to be thriving.
- NoCap is an interactive “Fortune Teller”
- “I Need Bands” is a new track from Guapdad 4000
- BEATKING, 2 Chainz, and Moneybagg Yo release “Pop Music” video
- Shenseea and Megan Thee Stallion show out in “Lick” visual
- Popcaan and Skillibeng collaborate on “Pree”
- The Queens cast shares a new video for “Prepárate”
- Check out FKA Twigs’ mixtape ‘CAPRISONGS’
- “Cold December” is Rod Wave’s return.